OilPro's Generator lineup includes larger diesel and natural gas-fired versions.
We specialize in remote site, small (5-7kW range) gas- fired Stirling gensetsTo help us size for your application please visit this page. Advantage: The world’s largest manufacturer of free piston, maintenance-free Stirling engines; The “SmartGen” Stirling engine remote power system.Easily the best economic alternative for continuous power vs reciprocating/rotating and chemical/solar power solutions with economics far exceeding the above (once maintenance is taken into account) within 1.5-2 operation years in the 150 W-30 kW range power solutions.
- Runs on natural gas or propane, wellhead, pipeline or vent gas
- 15 year life expectancy – continuous operation
- 1 hr per year maintenance cycle – no oil or mechanical linkages present
- 5500 Watts + @240 VAC output, as well as 12/24 VDC available on all units
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Low capital and extremely low operational costs (typically paid for itself in 2 years and only $ 1k maintenance/yr on average.
- Specifically designed for remote, unattended sites
- Proven operation from desert to mountain top to other planets! How challenging is your remote site?
- Uninterrupted power supply, convert waste gas to electricity and heat
- Usable excess heat for: Instrument air power, utility heat, heat tracing, tank heating, building heat (combine with glycol space heater), Propane tank vaporizing, freeze protection, reduces flaring volumes.
6000-1030205-000, IGNITION AND FLAME CONTROLLER
(SPARK IGNITOR), 110 VAC UL