One problem that natural gas suppliers need to deal with is the issue of water, hydrocarbon condensates, chemicals and other liquids in natural gas lines.
How do you deal with this problem currently and is it something you’re struggling with? The good news is Innopipe from OilPro was designed to solve this exact scenario.
Innopipe removes liquids from your natural gas lines, providing 99.9% separation efficiency. It was designed to be piggable and can be built to any size and design code in the world including CSA, ASME, GOST, DNV, ANSI, DIN, CE, ISO, AS, CFR, PD and TUV.
Let’s take a closer look.
How does Innopipe work?
Check out the short video below for a visual depiction of how Innopipe works to remove fluids from natural gas lines.
(Although shown in an underground installation, Innopipe is also well-suited to above-ground and caisson-style installation.)
Where can you use Innopipe?
Innopipe is already being utilized by many companies in a wide variety of applications in Canada, the United States and the Middle East.
Here are some of the most popular ones:
- General liquid removal from gas streams.
- Black powder removal through prevention of initial formation
- Liquids protection for inlets of compressor engines.
- Liquids removal before river crossings and low points in pipelines.
- Used in hilly terrain where liquids can collect and cause slug flow.
- Managing slug flow within a pipeline gathering system.
- Cavern storage liquid removal and fill (bi-directional).
- Compressor lube oil removal to protect downstream pipeline.
- Production and well test separators.
- Liquids removal before ultrasonic gas meters to maintain accuracy.
- Steam condensate removal from steam lines.
- Mitigate upsets in processing plants due to liquid carryover.
- Small footprint – easy to install in plant upgrade systems.
You can also retrofit with Innopipe
You can also retrofit Innopipe to extend your equipment process envelope:
- Downstream of process towers that carry over liquids.
- Downstream of screw compressors carrying over lube oil.
- On top of process vessels in which the mistex isn’t handling flow
- The added benefit is that more internal liquid space is freed up when mistex is removed.
- Upstream of slug catchers to send majority of the gas phase from an overwhelmed vessel during pigging operations to a parallel vessel.
- Gets plants back to normal operating conditions and minimizes recirculation time.
Want to learn more about this unique inline gas separator and piggable drip system that removes 99% of liquids?